IT Project Manager
- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager for an initial 9 month contract role with a leading multinational Consumer Goods client based in High Wycombe – Hybrid
- Design, develop and deliver robust, best practice business processes, optimising the use of standard SAP S4 wherever possible.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Autonomously prepare comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including but not limited to specifications, test conditions and test plans.
- Ensure due consideration to integration between SAP ERP and external systems.
- Troubleshoot complex SAP problems and define/develop appropriate solutions.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key business stakeholders, change/business process functions and end users.
- Expert knowledge of business processes and configuration in a manufacturing & consumer goods environment.
- With hands on configuration experience of SAP SD.
- Strong knowledge of the integration of SAP sales and distribution to other SAP components e.g SAP Finance, Materials Management, Procurement, Production Planning
- 5+ year experience in SD module.
- S4/HANA implementation experience (desirable)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***