Software Engineering , IT
IT Project Manager
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract role with a leading multinational machinery manufacturing client based in Peterborough(hybrid).
- Leading regular project team meetings with core project team
- Developing process maps for core as is processes
- Developing to be process maps covering process and efficiency improvements
- Developing user stories that can be used for IT development
- Woking closely with the IT project manager to develop a detailed timing plan
- Strong project management background – ideally educated to degree level; however, consideration will be given to other qualifications or significant job related experience in lieu of this.
- Proficient in the use of MS 0365 (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning & time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to different leadership groups
- Ability to simplify complex issues
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***