Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Lab Analyst for a 12-month contract with a animal health client based in Speke.
- Analytical testing to support method development and method improvement activities
- Analytical testing to support method validations and transfers
- Maintaining laboratory records to current cGMP requirements
- Operating to current Environmental Health & Safety standards
- Maintaining the qualified and calibrated status of analytical equipment
- Using SAP to purchase lab consumables
- Using an electronic document management system (Veeva) to update SOPs and other controlled documents
- BSc (Minimum 2:1) in Chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology or related discipline
- Minimum of 12 months experience within a GMP lab regularly performing HPLC analyses using Waters Empower integration software
- Practical experience of general wet chemical analyses within a GMP Lab
- Understanding of environmental, health and safety concerns within laboratories, especially Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Computer literate and confident using MS Office suite
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me with any questions you might have.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***