- Full Time
PE Global is currently hiring a Management Accountant for our client based in West Cork. This is a permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Working as part of a Finance team, reporting to management
- Reporting of key cost drivers e.g., rejects, absorption, labour efficiency, stock on a daily/weekly and monthly basis.
- Work closely with manufacturing teams to understand and develop product processing times and to establish full product costings, understand cell productivity and to validate cost reduction opportunities
- Participate in cross functional process improvement initiatives
- Monitor and drive process changes in the finance area to ensure the provision of timely and relevant information to key business owners
- Third level qualification in Accountancy, management experience
- 8-10 years’ experience in a finance position in a manufacturing organisation
- Demonstrate efficient methods analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. 99% export of production internationally
- Good working knowledge of SAP Business one software
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***