- Northern England
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Materials Planner for an initial 18-month contract role with a leading multinational renewable energy client based in Redcar – hybrid role.
- Creating and updating BOM including parts, packaging, tools and WTG components.
- Managing inventory levels with 3rd party warehouse provider (inc audits and stock counts if required) – This will cover components, tools and returnable packaging etc.
- Reporting any discrepancies and QA queries.
- Advising EU Supply Chain Team of any forecast shortages before they become an issue for construction.
- Ops co-ordination role with local 3rd party waste management company.
- Work with transport co-ordinator and customs reps to support process.
- Support other requests as/when appropriate.
- Previous experience in a similar role (Wind useful but not essential)
- Knowledge of up to date UK customs processes (predominately EU flows)
- English as 1st language for communication etc
- Proficient with Microsoft
- Flexibility for business needs
- Self motivated
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***