- Northern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Materials Planner for a 6-month contract role with a leading pharmaceutical client based in Runcorn.
- To be accountable for the planning, ordering and control of incoming materials (e.g. raw materials, packaging), in line with best practice material management and procurement principles to ensure optimized service, order cost, material flows and inventories;
- Drive inventory reduction / optimisation initiatives for all incoming materials in line with agreed targets for the site;
- To be the first point of contact on the site for all incoming material and supplier related issues;
- Ensuring compliance in the operational ordering process vs local and global procedures and processes;
- Feedback and collaborate with procurement personnel and suppliers to improve supplier relationships and supplier performance;
- To monitor and maintain accuracy of all supply critical data fields in ERP system.
- Must have previous experience of working within planning or procurement with knowledge of planning, procurement and control along the supply chain and their systems, preferably 5 years +;
- Previous experience of managing an ERP / MRP system – SAP super user is a must.
- Previous experience of working in the pharmaceutical or FMCG industry;
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Good communicator, self-starter and team player with ability to set and deliver high performance standards for self and team members;
- Highly numerate and strong ability to assimilate information from different sources to generate achievable plans.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***