GMP Production Supervisor
PE Global is currently recruiting for a GMP Production Supervisor for an initial 6 month contract role with a leading multinational Pharma client based in Nottingham.
To support and manage the manufacturing operators, schedule operator workload for short to medium term and compliance of GMP Manufacturing and cleaning activities.
Responsible for directing manufacturing staff to ensure the timely delivery and Right First-Time execution of manufacturing operations for development projects and manufacturing batches.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a GMP Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment, preferably across a broad range of dosage forms, with some supervisory experience.
- Strong GMP Compliance.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about pharmaceutical manufacture.
- Proficient (excellent) in English verbal and written communication skills to convey and receive ideas and instructions to/from others within and outside the organization
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers.
- Strong organizational skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 203 868 9000 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***