- Full Time
- Limerick, County Limerick, Ireland
Junior Mechanical Engineer
PE Global are delighted to be partnered with a leading building services organisation who are based throughout Ireland. Currently, we are recruiting for a Junior Mechanical Engineer to join the team based in Limerick.
This organisation is a Building Services Engineering Contractor. Due to a large number of projects and expanding team they are looking to recruit. They specialise in the installation and maintenance of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems and consistently deliver on large-scale complex projects for world class customers.
Their combined technical knowledge ensures they can design, project manage and complete every project to the highest standards.
The position is a full-time, permanent role. Competitive package offered commensurate with experience.
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Relevant Building Services/Mechanical Engineering degree
- HVAC experience desirable
- BIM/CAD experience desirable but not essential
- Previous experience (placement or internship) with mechanical contractor or relevant industry supplier a distinct advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using his/her own initiative
- Strong problem-solving ability and ability to generate practical solutions Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
KEY RESPONSIBLITIES OF THE ROLE
- Reading and interpreting drawings for layouts and materials
- Liaising with internal teams and external client teams to include Consultants, Structural Engineers, Design Teams, Contractors, Subcontractors, Supply Chain
- Attending Project and Technical meetings
- Completing O&M manuals in a timely manner
- Managing sub-contractors and general workforce on site
- Managing suppliers and manufacturers to ensure components are delivered on time and to the required standard
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure project targets are achieved
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety and quality standards
- Ordering and control of materials on site
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Support Project Manager to complete projects on time
- Ensure materials are available in timely manner
- Negotiate best price to complete project on budget
- Liaise with Site Foremen to have the right people in the right place at the right time
- Ensure accurate drawings to avoid costly mistakes
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michaela on +353 83 4009747 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***