- Dublin North
PE Global is currently recruiting for a MES Engineer for our biopharmaceutical client in Dublin. This is an initial 12-month contract role.
The Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Software Engineer shall be responsible for the support and development of the Syncade MES deployment at the Blanchardstown, Dublin site.
The successful candidate will function as a product expert, supporting the existing components of the Emerson Syncade MES, and participate in the development and implementation of GAMP Category 5 elements of the MES solution.
- Operate as an MES Software Engineer supporting technical aspects of the site’s Syncade implementation
- Ensure technical alignment between business process requirements and the MES technical design by coordinating and participating in design reviews and providing input on technical elements of the system design
- Develop and coordinate the development of new software components for the MES, along with supporting existing custom components
- Participate in the qualification of the MES designed system
- Work closely with, and gather information from other departments (Automation, Operations, Quality, Tech Services) to ensure the MES meets the requirements of the business and is delivered in line with milestone targets
- Strong Syncade product experience (4+ years)
- Experience with MES implementation or upgrade projects. (Syncade specifically)
- Strong exposure to Syncade customizations (ERP Interface, Behavior Development, Delta-V Interface, Crystal Report Development, Stylesheet Development, Web Part Development, Pi Interface)
- Strong understanding of business and production processes used in the Pharma/Lifesciences industry (min 5 years)
- Ability to constructively challenge, defend and present technical aspects of software design
- Required skills: SQL, VB, XML, .NET (preferred)
- BS in computer or engineering/sciences related discipline and significant experience in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industry (min 5 years).
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Paul on 083 094 0199 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***