Engineering & Electronics
What you will do:
- Bring energy, knowledge, innovation and leadership to carry out the following:
- Execute and provide technical support for transform the business activities within the Vaccine IPT.
- Execute and provide technical support for Building 8 upgrade project.
- Execute the validation of equipment, cleaning, utility systems, facilities, processes and/or automation systems for projects. This includes adhering to validation strategies, coordinating with outside vendors, writing protocols independently, sample submission, analysing test results, and preparing technical reports
- Part-take in cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting and investigations within Vaccines IPT
- Technical report writing, statistical analysis of data
- Support the completion of validation projects through adhering to validation schedules, master plans, validation protocols and reports for systems that may be complex in nature, to support clinical and commercial manufacturing
- Adherence to the latest regulatory guidelines.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to drive a culture of Continuous Improvement within the IPT.
- Represent the IPT on cross-functional project teams.
- Provide technical input and support and present as an SME on relevant topics during regulatory inspections.
- Assess and align Technical IPT priorities to the IPT and in turn site strategic map.
- Adherence to highest standards for Compliance (Quality and Safety)
- Ensure compliance with site EHS policy, cGMP and other business regulations and support
- Technical IPT input to risk assessments, audits, regulatory inspections and incident investigations.
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards by participating and complying with our Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
What skills you will need:
In order to excel in this role, you will need to have:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a validation/qualification specialist in a pharmaceutical or a highly regulated environment and a B.Sc. Degree or other qualification in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in at least three of the following areas: Cleaning Validation, Process and Equipment validation, Process operations or manufacturing, Process Engineering, Technology transfer,
A working knowledge of the GxP systems associated with this role would be advantageous. These include, but are not limited to: GLIMS and eVAL, electronic batch records.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call William on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***