Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Packaging Engineer for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Dun Laoghaire. This is an initial 12-month contract position.
- Coordinate and lead technical issues in relation to packaging materials in a commercial environment.
- Assessing complex problems relating to materials, recommending and implementing solutions
- Write test protocols, perform technical evaluations and submitting technical assessment reports to justify the use of selected materials.
- Write Technical Specifications
- Establish priorities to ensure all projects are managed within expected due dates
- Ensures cGMP and regulatory compliance are met
- Ensures that change control procedures are followed working with QA and Regulatory to implement changes
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (i.e. QA/QC, Supply Chain, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Regulatory, etc.) in pre-commercial and commercial activities.
- The position will support global supply, new product introductions, partnerships/acquisitions.
- The role require work both on-site and remote.
- Master’s degree & 3 years of directly related experience or Bachelor’s degree & 5 years of directly related experience
- MS in packaging engineering, design engineering or another engineering discipline
- 5+ years of packaging materials experience with 3+ years within the Pharma/Bio industry
- Experience in sustainable packaging design
- Independent thinker with demonstrated skills
- Working in teams or leading project teams
- Problem solving / creative thinking skills.
- Comfortable in a production environment
- Not afraid of hands-on work
- Ability to see the bigger picture and at the same time understands the importance of detailed documentation
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***