PE Global is currently recruiting an Inventory Analyst for a 6-month contract role with a leading multinational medical devices client based in Leamington SPA.
- Goods receipt includes consignment inspection, identifying damage or loss, reconciliation to documents and SAP functions; accurate stock location and FIFO rotation. Includes raw material, semi-finished product, components, packaging and instruments.
- Release production orders aligning with schedule and SAP routines. Create documentation, pick raw material, consolidate and deliver to manufacturing cell and final process area. Expedite orders ensuring on time fulfillment. Participate in weekly planning mtg. Document scanning for archive.
- Supplier & subcontractor interface, direct and indirect materials; raising SAP PO’s, providing clear communications both verbal and written. Raises PO’s using Ariba, replenishment of manf. vending system and reconciles deliveries to documents.
- Replenish packaging supplies to Final Process ensuring SAP traceability.
- Customer order release, creating pick ticket, pick and scan product using SAP functionality, package parts for safe shipment using approved packaging methods. Create, release and consolidate export documents with courier manifest for despatch. Review and react to backorder as product is available to ship. Subcontractor communication, prepare PO’s for dispatch following packaging methods & processes.
- Ensure weekly volume of inventory cycle counts is completed using master file; reconciliation metric is 100% accuracy. Weekly review & reconciliation of WIP report.
- Adhere to and maintain excellent standards of housekeeping, including health, safety and environmental procedure compliance including manufacturing code of conduct.
- Required to support pack room resource requirements operating within clean environment strictly adhering to area procedures. Final box of implants, palletise packed product meeting specification. SAP confirmation of finished implants ready for despatch to sterilization.
- Processes in SAP customer P.O.’s for finished C.I.’s, semi-finished parts and instruments. Respond to customer enquiries, internal and external in a timely manner. Assess customer return requests, ensuring compliance to SAP process criteria, Delivery verification and credit note creation.
- GCSE Standard including English and mathematics or equivalent including relevant formal training NVQ to minimum level 2
- FLT licence beneficial
- Considerable previous work experience together with a general understanding of Lean manufacturing and warehouse processes.
- Experience preferable within highly regulated environment such as medical or aerospace.
- Understanding of ERP systems specifically SAP business system knowledge.
- Analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, flexibility and strong problem solving.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***