- Full Time
- Cork City
PE Global is currently hiring a Payroll Specialist for a leading multi-national client based in East Cork. This is a permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Responsible for payroll processing, of several countries varying in payroll complexity (basic to more complex in nature) in a Local / Shared Service blended Team Model
- Coordinate all incoming payroll data for assigned locations in conjunction with the ADP Service Model
- Maintain complete, accurate and timely company and employee records based on real time requests in accordance with record keeping requirements and data privacy laws
- Assist balancing of respective payrolls based on the yearend calendar and remit all Third-Party Remittances by defined due dates, complete all Year End balancing, filing & respective reporting
- Manage employee records within Time and Labor Management System for accurate payment processing
- Manage Employee benefit registrations and records.
- Manage Company Accruals for Vacation Quotas/Payouts
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, overtime, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)
- Remain current on new legislation and regulatory rulings impacting payroll
- Respond to & resolve all incoming telephone calls and/or email inquiries from employees; delivering the highest level of customer service within expected timelines. Provide resolutions to employee requests & issues demonstrating Stellar Service
- Collaborate with HR Project Teams and actively participate in transition of payroll services to ADP Service Model
- Ensure Internal Audit requests related to Payroll are met.
- Handle Employee Verifications (employment, mortgage, & wage)
- Direct contact with employees/managers, Site HR, Benefits, and Local Administrators.
- Direct contact with 3rd party organizations
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with good analytical and problem-solving skills around payroll processes and procedures.
- Confidentiality and tact in dealing with sensitive employee information to maintain data privacy compliance
- Proficient at Excel and other MS Office programs
- Ability to take initiative and lead from the front
- Availability to travel as needed
- Minimum 1-2-year practical experience in full cycle end to end payroll processing experience required, inclusive of year-end balancing, remittances & summaries for a medium to large size company
- HR or accounting Technician qualified an advantage
- MS-Office, SAP experience
- ADP Streamline experience is a plus
- 2nd European language would be an advantage (German, Polish or Italian)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***