- Full Time
PE Global are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for one of our clients in Kerry.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To be fully accountable for the delivery of a project, ensuring it is completed, on time and in accordance with agreed budget.
- Ensure key deliverables are identified, understood and delivered.
- Manage project scope on key project activities, progress and decisions.
- Manage project changes and ensure all are captured, documented and assessed for Quality / Safety / Cost or schedule impacts.
- Identify issues and ensure they are resolved in a controlled and timely manner.
- Develop and implement action plans to mitigate risks.
- Ensure the project team works progressively to complete documentation.
- Develop and maintain good relationships and strong communication links with all project stakeholders.
- Manage and resolve any actual or potential conflicts with the client or project stakeholders.
- Report to senior team on project / schedule / cost issues.
- Provide detailed projects costs, ensuring it is reviewed and updated regularly.
Education and Experience required:
- Project Management qualification is desirable but not essential.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Team worker with the ability to influence across functions within a project.
- Good communication skills. Ability to understand clients’ requirements and to be able to devise and articulate the most appropriate solutions.
- Experience in a regulated industry desired but not essential in one of the following industries: Software, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Quality or Tech Services.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 021-4520313.