General Management / Executive
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Project Manager for a 12-month contract role with a leading manufacturing client based in Peterborough.
- Develop and produce program and/or project management schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Management and accountability for the portfolio of projects.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Regular stakeholder reporting.
- Proven risk management experience.
- Work with partners, monitor progress, to ensure project delivered in a timely manner on budget.
- Attend business meetings with partners.
- Resource management – Provide input for staffing and support of programs and create accurate and detailed resource-loaded project schedules.
- Management of project/programme budgets.
- Maintains program level issues/action logs, risk registers, scope change requests/logs, program schedules, and program cost tracking.
- Expertise in Project/Program Management tools & processes, including project/portfolio resource and cost management.
- Facilitate projects, lead chartering sessions, develop/validate network diagrams, and lead integration and compression sessions with internal and external teams.
- Mentor/coach the project leaders in project management, and address any issues one-on-one with senior divisional and department management if appropriate.
- Monitors progress of projects, discusses problems with affected areas, assures appropriate personnel are informed of problems and steps are in place to meet schedules.
- A college or university degree is required with 9-12 years of progressively related experience in the project management field.
- Proven experience with project management concepts, including project charters, scheduling and planning projects and successful completion experience.
- Provide leadership in the development and updates of program and project management schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or influence others inside and outside the department to take specific actions.
- Strong project management skills, team leadership skills, excellent communication skills, ability to multitask effectively, strong analytical and organizational skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***