Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a leading multi-national Biopharmaceutical clients based in Cork.
This is an initial 12-month contract position. This is a hybrid role with 3 days onsite.
- Responsible to support Business Unit Leadership Teams and functional departments through the development of business process standards in line with existing standards, e.g. Standard Work, 6S, Digital Performance Management, A3 Problem Solving and Value Stream Mapping.
- Shape and lead site-wide change programs through lean & six sigma methodologies.
- Embed & sustain ‘Managing Site Performance’ business process standard on site.
- Develop and cultivate a continuous improvement culture.
- Enhance the involvement and engagement of employees in process improvements.
- Ensure all continuous improvement projects are conducted to the highest of standards in a safe, quality-focused, and effective manner.
- Will be leading lean programmes below: Optimisation & standardisation of business processes 2. Managing site performance 3. Continuous Improvement Projects 4. Root Cause Problem Solving 5. Lean Capability Building 6. Value Stream Mapping 7. Managing Site Strategy 8. Process Confirmation
Key Competencies Required:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative, adaptable and collaborative approach to business challenges
- Incorporates different perspectives, backgrounds, and talent to generate effective ideas or solutions and engage in open and constructive conversations, focused on high-performance teams
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Serve as a role model for making Credo-based decisions, helping others understand the value of Credo-based decisions.
- Strong facilitator capable of leading cross functional workshops/mapping sessions
- Will be part of a team of 5 other partners supporting the development and strengthening of management systems and processes to improve performance and create higher value to stakeholders.
Qualifications and experience
- Third level Degree or equivalent qualification in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Certified to Black/Green belt level or relevant Lean or Six Sigma Qualification
- Proven track record in leading significant project and/or change initiatives that have delivered breakthrough results for an organization.
- Strong cross-functional business acumen and demonstrated ability to lead the delivery of cross functional projects.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***