Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Person in Charge
- Full Time
- Sligo, County Sligo, Ireland
Person in Charge
On behalf of our client PE Global are looking for a Person in Charge based in Co Sligo. This is a full-time perm role on a Monday to Friday basis.
Our client supports children and adults with significant and complex needs working with families and the community to support users needs while building confidence and resilience. They offer residential care on a respite, shared and fulltime basis depending on the needs of the service user.
The person in charge will have a strong support network from senior management inc the Director of Services and Chief Executive. Each residential unit has excellent staffing including both Nurses, HCA’s and Support Workers.
The Successful Person in Charge must meet the following Criteria:
- Management Experience
- Registered Nurse with Active NMBI
- Level 6 Management qualification.
- Experience of report writing, personal support plans, people and roster management.
- Full current driving license with access to your own vehicle.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of legislative/regulatory requirements and responsibilities.
The Successful Person in Charge will have the following Benefits
- Excellent training opportunities and clear focus on career progression
- Competitive salary and incremental pay scale
- Income protection policy
- Premium Sunday and Bank Holiday rates
- Excellent staffing ratio’s
- EAP Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Paid training once you commence working with the company
- Dedicated team and access to a knowledgeable Multidisciplinary team.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Amy on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com