Engineering & Electronics
PE Global are looking for a Process Engineer to join a leading Energy company based in Lisburn, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland. This is a 6 month contract role very likely to be extended. This is a 6 month contract role with the potential for extension.
- Drive Plant Quality performance metrics
- Oversee daily assignments of Production Quality team (Goods received to Dispatch)
- Maintain compliance of the production site to all applicable regulatory, company and quality standards
- Ownership of production related non-conformance, including Containment, investigation and implementation of sustaining countermeasures
- Operationalize GA QMS policies/procedures/WI/control for production operations
- Support external audits, customer visits/requests for information, factory acceptance test etc.
- Co-ordinate cross functional team investigations on Supplier Quality and Product Quality concerns
- Ensure effective implementation of product and process changes including New Product Introduction into production environment
- Oversee Calibration and maintenance of process monitoring and measuring equipment
- 3rd level qualification in Engineering discipline
- Significant experience in a technically focused manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross functionally to deliver results and promote quality culture
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex technical issues using proven problem-solving techniques
- Practical experience of delivering results against organization goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Previous experience working in a Quality position
- Experience in management of Supplier non-conformances
- Certified Internal Auditor
If interested in applying to this job opportunity, please don’t hesitate to call +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***