- Southern England
The role reports directly into the EMEA Procurement Leader PSIM, leading and managing a variety of activities across Corporate Services and flexible packaging, executing global/regional strategies and ensuring that services & goods are purchased from the most cost effective and technically capable suppliers.
Key requirements are:
- Ability to drive results, ensuring continuity of service and achieving savings targets.
- Ability to work closely with business partners and service users, being seen as a key contact and ability to grow expertise in Corporate Services.
- Help our customers address urgent and critical business initiatives and projects.
- Offer creative solutions to support sourcing projects and achieve desired results.
- Provide a full procurement service for Corporate Services and Flexible packaging covering Consumer and organisation sectors, and where possible exceed their expectations.
- Lead and develop value delivery programs for the Corporate Services category and Flexible packaging, including (but not limited to), tender activities and contract negotiations which drive intrinsic value and service improvements through competitive tension and leveraging scale.
- Coordinate the entry of these cost reduction programs in FORCE.
- Lead and strongly support the delivery of new technology innovations by working with business partners and vendors
- Ensure key business partners are fully appraised of developments in the industry, and motivate vendors to deliver quality and service improvements to agreed targets.
- Maintain a high standard of Internal Control in all areas of Corporate Services procurement.
- Ensure that all purchases of Corporate Services and Flexible packaging are made in full compliance with organisation Corporate Policy on ethical sourcing.
- Communicate fully with colleagues across all levels of the organisation. Be informative and communicate in a way that is timely, complete, accurate and credible.
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with key players in the supply market, becoming a customer of choice, whilst maintaining company image of a
- Ensure that the regional business units are fully informed and updated of any key changes or developments that occur within the supply market.
Support the Global Category Leaders in the implementation of global category strategies, maintaining the highest standards of regional category strategies and a project pipeline that delivers game changing value to the regions.
- Good commercial business knowledge with ideally blue chip FMCG experience
- Knowledge of the Professional Services category would be an advantage.
- Must be enthusiastic, resilient and able to manage stressful situations.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills will be essential.
- Strong analytical and project management skills are required.
- Excel, SAP and PowerPoint skills all highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a diverse professional team is required.
- Analytical and project management ability are required.
- The successful candidate is likely to be educated to a degree level.
- You will need to be fluent in English, another language would be beneficial.