Secretarial & Admin
PE Global is currently recruiting a Project Coordinator for a 12-month contract role with a leading pharma client based in Bathgate.
- Under direction from PM team co-ordinate projects from award stage to completion ensuring correct planning timelines are generated, monitored and tracked to ensure successful adherence and completion.
- Attend and produce minutes and actions for internal client meetings/teleconferences/client visits and Audits to support PM team and understand full scope requirements to generate all required project documentation.
- Receive, monitor and manage client supplied label text/Randomizations, drug, components and materials and ensure delivery to internal functions as required.
- Generate required documentation and liaise with depot group for 3rd party depot set up.
- Manage inventory reporting and monitor and track client inventory in line with project requirements.
- Set up clients on fusion suite as required, provide ongoing support for client use and password management.
- Collect KPI data and supply to PM team.
- Supply relevant information and produce project forecasts to PM team to support S&OP and client management.
- Set up returns phase of projects, generate manage and monitor IDR’s and destruction process ensuring invoicing completed.
- Investigate and propose solutions for disputed invoices and effectively manage invoice queries to ensure timely resolution and payment
- When acting as part of a PM team, provide information to Project Manager on specific project requirements, may act as an onsite liaison for remote to site Project Management and deputise on specific tasks in the Project Manager’s absence
- Will become proficient with JDE and will perform all project set up entries and tracking as needed, and may also be responsible for marking financial milestones under the guidance of PM
- Assist in the preparation and regular review of Standing Operating Procedures relating to own areas of responsibility
- Educated to a high level, typically Bachelor degree level (or equivalent) in a related field or good educational standard with relevant practical experience.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a customer service or appropriate business-related area preferred.
- Professional Project Management Qualification preferred.
- Good knowledge of IT systems.
- Good Time Management/Organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- The ability to work as part of a team, adopting a right first-time approach ensuring the commitments are met in a timely manner.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***