Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
PE Global is currently recruiting a QA Validation Specialist for a 12 month contract, with a leading multi-national Pharmaceutical client based in Limerick.
This Validation Specialist role is initially a 12 month contract position, fully onsite, offering a lucrative hourly rate.
Duties of the role/Responsibilities
- Execution of cleaning validation protocols.
- Taking Cleaning Validation samples alongside Upstream/Downstream processing.
- Working closely with manufacturing to ensure the CIP/SIP and dirty holds are to the correct times and samples are taken.
- Generate/review/Approval of CV protocols,
- Generate Reports
- Maintain and update Cleaning Validation Plan
- Schedule of cleaning activities with Manufacturing
- Liaise with numerous departments
- Ensure Training is maintained and current.
- Follow all EHS/Safety SOP/Policies
- Actively look for Continuous improvements
- BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences
- 3+ years of related experience within QA Validation activities such as:
- Technical writing experience in writing site reports
- Writing and approving Deviations/GMP documents
- Aseptic technique
- Gowning for IOS7/ISO8
- Generating and Executing Validation Protocols.
- Validation specifically cleaning validation
- Assessment of cleaning issues during study runs,
- Coverage testing and clean-into-service
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Chloe on 086 0200448 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
If you are a QA Validation Specialist, Validation Specialist, QA Validation Engineer reach out today to be match with your next contract role.