Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
QC Analytical Services Senior Specialist.
- North Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a QC Analytical Services Senior Specialist for a leading multi-national Pharma client based in Dublin.
This is a 12 month contract position.
- Management of CTL forecasting for various sample types
- Tracking sample shipments and testing status at contract test labs
- Results entry from CTL CoA in electronic laboratory system
- Coordination of contract test lab method and specification update
- Managing investigations and deviations in QC and the CTL’s, in conjunction with Technical Lead, area SME’s
- Prioritization of workload in the CTL’s
- Communication to BMS global and local stakeholders on status of testing in CTL’s
- Support process improvements to standardize the management of all CTL’s
- Participate in the OpEx strategy and support process improvements
- Support additional QC analytical services activities, as required
- The ideal candidate should hold a minimum of a B.Sc. in Biochemistry or related discipline and must have at least 3 years’ experience, in a GMP laboratory setting ideally within a biologics laboratory.
- An understanding of the needs and best practices of routine biopharmaceutical drug product and drug substance laboratories is desirable, in particular raw materials and microbiology testing requirements.
- Excellent communication skills are critical.
- The successful candidate must also demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***