Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
QC Lab Technician
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a QC Lab Technician for a Client Site in Co Cork.
This is a permanent and a minimum of 6 months experience is essential.
- Responsible for supporting QC activities – equipment calibrations & verifications, cleans, solution preparation.
- Responsible for the execution, management and delivery of samples from Production to QC Sample Management area in a timely manner.
- Responsible for carrying out environmental monitoring and water sampling activities.
- Responsible for accurately logging samples into the relevant systems in a timely manner as required.
- Responsible for ensuring all relevant documentation is completed accurately and logged where necessary.
- Assisting laboratory analytical personnel and perform ad-hoc lab duties as required.
- Supporting housekeeping activities and consumable stock management.
- Responsible for cleaning laboratory and equipment as required.
- Immediately notify the supervisor or a customer representative, any anomalous or non-conformances.
- Diploma in relevant scientific discipline.
- HETAC/NCEA certificate in a related discipline.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 83 2033710 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***