Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Quality Associate for a Specialist Chemical Distribution Company client based in Clonmel.
- Maintain the Quality Management System following discussion with the Quality & Compliance Manager
- Maintenance of all quality standards (ISO, BRC, GMP+, ESAD )
- Manage the Vendor Approval Process, including completion of questionnaires (MSQ/VSQ).
- Organise assessment of vendors prior to vendor review
- Vendor & Customer Set Up
- Vendor & Customer Change Forms
- Supplier Change notifications
- IGLOís ñ review and approval
- Labels ñ review and approval
- Complete and overview quality questionnaires as
- Schedule and complete internal audits on an ongoing basis to assess the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Recording of external audits
- Monitor customer complaints and non-conformances and ensure they are properly recorded and closed off.
- Assist with HSA, REACH and CLP Compliance audits in association with Quality & Compliance Manager.
- Henkel RMQís
- Good standard of education with a relevant qualification in Quality and Regulatory
- Good auditing
- Strong numeracy, verbal and written communication
- Good computer
- Attention to detail and confidentiality is a must for this
- Ability to work under pressure and meet
- Willing to travel if
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***