PE Global is currently recruiting a Recruiter for a 13-month contract role with a leading machinery manufacturing client based in Desford.
- Counseling hiring managers regarding recruiting strategies and practices that support the goals and direction of the organization; leveraging data to drive decision-making.
- Recruiting, interviewing, checking references, making offers, and communicating orientation and start date plans for new employees.
- Utilizing the applicant tracking system (ATS), Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools and industry leading sourcing technologies to deliver the most qualified candidates for current roles and building strong candidate pipelines for future roles.
- Developing plans for sourcing appropriate and diverse candidates, conducting the interview process, and extending offers to selected candidates while maintaining a low cost per hire.
- 3+ years in recruitment.
- Degree is a nice to have but industry experience preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships with people and work collaboratively.
- Process orientation. Highly organized, with good time management.
- Prepared to work on a variety of roles.
- Candidate relationship management experience.
- Hiring manager relationship management experience.
- IT Skills: Microsoft office package. Workday is desireable.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***