Recruitment Coordinator- Remote
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator for our US Multinational accommodation services client based in Dublin CC. 11 -month contract- remote role.
- Acting as point of contact for candidates; coordinating, scheduling, and managing interviews as well as travel and accommodation arrangements when required. Making sure everyone is in the right place at the right time.
- Using our applicant tracking system and relevant recruiting processes to keep organized and help keep our busy team on track.
- Upholding our standard of “one team, one goal.” Our Recruiting Coordination team works together to reach our goals. This will include supporting multiple functions, cross-training, hosting and scheduling support and completing assigned tasks.
- High-volume global scheduling of interviews: phone screens, video conferencing, presentations and virtual onsite interviews.
- Providing updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status as needed.
- Developing strong candidate and stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers, Recruiting, etc) and maintaining effective communication channels.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 1-2 years’ work experience in coordination or customer service.
- We see our candidates as our guests, and we are their hosts. It is the coordinator’s job to ensure a smooth experience.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, able to multitask – we move fast here and we are constantly changing directions.
- A team player and a true people person.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal. With an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Someone with polished communication. You’ll interface with senior leadership candidates.
- Someone with a keen eye for detail.
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail.
- Someone who anticipates possible issues before they arise and effectively problem-solves in advance. This includes independently making quick, educated decisions.
- Someone who has impeccable attention to detail, the ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and a calm demeanour.
- Someone who demonstrates excellent judgment, discretion and sensitivity.
- Able to take initiative and have the confidence to keep interviews running on time, encourage people to get their feedback in a timely manner, and nudge the recruiters to get back to their candidates when necessary.
- Passionate about the product, concept, history and culture.
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google products.
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances.
- Extremely creative and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****