- Southern England
PE Global is recruiting a Recruitment Coordinator for a 12-month contract role with a leading defence client based in Stevenage (Hybrid role).
- Assessment Centre Support – October through to May
- Contacting candidates with reasonable adjustments considered
- Candidate pre-assessment session on Zoom (supporting candidates with technical run-through, expectations shared and guidance given)
- Creating Assessment Booking using external platform
- Sending Candidate invites – initial call and email
- Removing withdrawn candidates & invite reserves (both on ATS and external platform)
- Create Assessment Centre timetables within external platform and the addition of assessors – AC and DEMO
- ATS – Administration/Status change – across AC’s
- Possible support as and when needed in making offers & rejections (dependent on experience) – Oct through to May – Primary responsibility remains with HR Advisors
- Proposed On-boarding process/platform – uploading and sharing content, messages, updates – either via external partner and/or increased comms shared on careers website – “keep warm” approach if not using external provider/tools – load candidates onto platform
- Recruitment/Attraction Support (may include the following)
- Organising and supporting career fairs and school, college and university led events (once booked) – possible future attendance.
- Support to Recruitment Advisor with the creation and sharing of content across job boards, marketing partners, outreach partners (recruitment) website content – ad-hoc conversations – organising and supporting campus champions
- Role profiles/info – reaching out to managers/TC’s – support and chasing with tracking and storing of data including medicals and RCM’s
- Support the build around relationships across schools, Unis and Colleges – in support of HR Advisors activities – including webinars and hosting Q & A’s – including meet & engage
- Managing surveys and feedback in line with requests from Early Careers HR Advisors and HR Manager – weekly activity for assessor survey
- Managing invoices
- Requisitions through internal platform
- Arrange appropriate DBS checks ref safeguarding – Early Career programmes and activities only
- Previous experience and understanding of recruitment within a busy recruitment/HR function
- Ability to work at pace, under pressure and across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task with a range of relatively complex support activities
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and manage and create own workload
- Numerate with strong problem solving, analytical and reporting skills
- Patience and courtesy to provide an initial contact point for HR queries(Early Careers)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Monitor and prioritise workflow to achieve deadlines.
- Be a self-starter and motivated to execute this role to an excellent standard
- To have a pro-active approach and flexibility to support team and colleagues where needed
- Excellent PC skills – MS Office, SAP, Recruitment systems experience desirable
- The client requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.
- Please note that due to the sensitive nature of the work carried out by this client, this role can only accept applications from UK passport holders.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 868 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***