- Full Time
Security Engineers – Ireland based positions
PE Global are seeking to identify Security Engineers to join one of our key security clients with offices located across Europe and the US.
Multi-award-winning Managed Detection & Response company and a market leader in Security Operations. Trusted by global organizations, combining threat intelligence with managed detection and response to provide actionable insights, 24/7 threat detection, investigation, and response.
Services are geared towards proactive prevention utilizing the latest in cloud, big data analytics and machine learning, along with our industry leading incident response team.
With innovative services designed to enhance the efficacy of customers security infrastructure and deliver business-sensitive cybersecurity solutions that build and optimize protection, detection and remediation strategies. Certified to ISO9001, ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials providing customers with consistent high-quality services and ensuring every aspect of their data and information security is protected.
The company strives to be globally recognised as a leader in the delivery of comprehensive cybersecurity solutions, helping businesses and organisations around the world defend themselves against cybercrime and reduce their risk in the connected world. The team is dedicated to upholding the highest standards of ethical and business performance to earn the trust and confidence of the customers. Customer Commitment, Quality, Integrity, Teamwork and Innovation are some core values that drive their vision and mission.
The Security Engineers will work with a portfolio of international clients as members of the Managed Security Services team and will be responsible for the for the deployment, maintenance and change management processes of security tools installed on our customers’ infrastructure.
- Experience implementing and maintaining security controls and tools
- Experience with security-related technologies including: SIEM, AV, Active Directory, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, server configuration controls
- In-depth, hands on experience with security features and system administration of Linux, UNIX and Windows operating system
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, web and application servers, including knowledge of remediation procedures
- Ability to write scripts in Linux and/or windows environments (e.g. PowerShell, Python)
- Broad technical understanding across Information Security (e.g. Incident Response, Intrusion, Attack Monitoring, Networks, Threat and Vulnerability Management etc).
- Experience with OT systems is a plus
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer science or similar
- 3yrs+ experience in a Security Engineering role
What’s on offer:
- Salary range plus benefits are open to discussion determined by experience level and there is intent to offer uplift on a selected candidates current salary
- Broad career progression potential and development opportunities as the company cover many different security domains, such as; managed security services, penetration testing, incident response, governance, risk & compliance, cybersecurity awareness training.