Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Senior Financial Analyst
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving global projects as well as regional continuous improvements in both Finance Systems and Finance Processes by leveraging the capabilities of the ERP and local reporting tools.
- Ensuring Data Quality and System Integration platform alignment for Internal and External Financial Reporting.
- Lead and manage the delivery of the systems module within projects and enhancements to support continuous improvements as well as enterprise projects and initiatives such as Central Finance and S4 HANA upgrade
- Support system enhancements and project implementations through translated requirements, documentation, gap analysis, optimal solution design and hypercare
- Manage and prioritize the project and enhancement portfolio discussion with key stakeholders, ensuring that the Cost vs Business Benefit adds value and is aligned with global strategy
- Support the deployment of new functionality, including integration of Corporate tools
- Understand and work towards meeting IT release deadlines
- Support the triage process and ensure appropriate disposition of issues coming through SMT, following up to conclusion of all systems constraints
- Work in close collaboration with GS functions in A2R and I2C to understand the business processes in order to provide system expertise and guidance
- Analyze and challenge existing processes to facilitate transfer from legacy process to new process
- Communicate financial business processes and system solutions to peers across regions and platforms
- Create training documentation and/or conduct training through the Power Users Programme. Deliver content in the Community of Practice meetings
- Strictly comply with all compliance and business policies including SOX cycles, SOPs, internal & external audit requirements, and system security protocols. Ensure strong internal controls are in place to achieve “Adequate” internal and external audit rating
- Assist with Manager responsibilities, as requested, ensuring that the Team Manager is aligned on priorities, progress and challenges – escalating appropriately when required
- Where applicable manage direct reports through utilization of leadership imperatives, 5 conversations and development discussions.
- Accounting Qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) OR equivalent experience/qualification, demonstrating a solid understanding of accounting principles and practices
- SAP FI/CO certification is preferred and/or Central Finance
- Minimum of 3 years strong transactional experience with SAP ERP system.
- Experience with system enhancement process, project implementation, and testing protocol
- Strong understanding of financial business processes and reporting in areas such as A2R, P2P, and I2C
- Working knowledge of reporting tools like CFIN, Service Now/SMT, SAP BI, TM1, Tableau, Cognos, SQL, Cliq, and Alteryx is desirable
- Experience in supporting business applications such as Ariba, Concur, Blackline is helpful.
- Experience with global collaboration, operating model strategy and system implementation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical, problem solving and team building skills, attention to details, ability to prioritize and plan effectively, initiative to follow through on directives, and knowledge and sensitivity to global partners/cultures/norms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced framing skills for presentation & communication at all levels of the organization
- This position may require up to 10% travel domestic or international
Please click the link below to apply, call Howie on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***