Senior Java Developer
- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Senior Java Developer for an initial 12 month contract role with a leading IT Global Consultancy company based in London (hybrid model).
- Analyze business requirements working with end users and come up with a technical solution design
- Write and test code, develop automated testing suites to enable agile and lean development and deployment
- Work with L2 and L3 support teams to debug production issues, identify root causes and provide fixes ia timely manner
- Stay abreast of latest developments in the respective technical field and identify opportunities to improve design, code and test coverage of existing applications.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in the IT domain
- Working knowledge of Finance and Capital markets
- Significant experience of Java development for enterprise systems
- Proven design, modeling, or architecture experience in delivering complex technical solutions with complex scalability and performance challenges
- Solid knowledge of Core Java and features of Java 8.
- Ability to model tables and write stored procedures in Oracle.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Working knowledge of Spring framework and JMS messaging.
- Demonstrates experience of using Design Patterns and Java best practices
- Unit testing frameworks (Junit, JMock, Mockito)
- Experience of continuous integration (TeamCity, Maven, Jenkins)
- Experience in leading small to medium size teams
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 203 868 9000 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***