Software Engineering , IT
- Full Time
Multiple locations & Remote Options
PE Global is seeking to identify Software Architect to join one of our highly sophisticated specialist fintech clients for a number of locations. This is an award-winning innovative company constantly evolving their market-leading technology platform developed 100% in-house and used by some of the world’s largest organisations across multiple sectors and 100+ countries. With multiple offices and development hubs globally, there are a number of remote and site-based options available to join this elite development team:
How the team work and what they need:
This world-class multinational development team take on varied projects and work in a fast-paced, agile/scrum environment producing high-quality web applications for clients across multiple countries and languages using the latest technologies and with an aim to keep all team members up-to-date with new technology releases.
The expanding team now needs a Software Architect keen to work on a market-leading large scale cloud platform that can help advance their technology road map and offer the opportunity to experiment with emerging technologies and build proof of concepts to aid in the Architecture and Delivery decision-making process. And lead the way in designing new solutions for an expanding global platform by defining the technical direction and strategy, guiding engineering teams to build innovative, scalable, and robust solutions on a range of customer-facing platforms.
What the team looks for, includes:
Experience and exposure as a Software Architect with some of the following – technologies/tools/skills:
Designing enterprise applications / development skills building systems using proven design pattern / OO modelling, design and implementation skills / Integrating with RESTful services / Estimation and risk escalation / object orientation programming languages / knowledge of relational database systems / Experience of cloud platforms / Knowledge of technical architecture / System integration / Strong understanding of microservices
Collectively & Currently – What the wider development team use, includes:
Technologies & tools:
- Above market rates for each location.
- Opportunities to work remotely And/Or join one of the technical hubs located across Europe.
- Personal development plans, further education, certification support and employee assistance programs.
- Flex working, onsite gyms, active social clubs with multiple events, fully stocked facilities, latest hardware set up, casual dress codes.
- Opportunity to travel or relocate with the company to other locations.
- Where applicable full visa sponsorship and relocation support
- Opportunity to lead teams & interface with some of the worlds largest enterprise businesses
- Inclusive open working environment, encouraging and taking on new ideas from the team
- Offices located in Spain, Germany, Portugal, Ireland, Malta, UK, Japan, China and the US.