AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Speech and Language Therapist
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare have several openings for Speech and Language Therapists based in various locations across Ireland.
These roles are for both Staff and Senior grade level.
We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals for the position of Speech and Language Therapist. The successful candidate will be afforded all necessary training and development in line with the role. Candidates must be highly motivated, creative and experienced with a passion for engaging with clients on a daily basis.
Our client specialises in providing Residential care, Community outreach and Day services to adults and children with complex support requirements on both the Intellectual Disability and Mental Health spectrums.
- Level 8 Degree in Speech and Language therapy
- Must be a registered member of CORU.
- Ability to effectively and concisely communicate with team members, management, external contractors, and any other key business relationships.
- Qualification in FEDS (Feeding Eating Drinking Swallowing) assessment, treatment and care planning across the above populations.
If you are currently looking for your next career move, please do reach out to Ruth on 083 0105701 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.