Engineering & Electronics
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
- Galway, County Galway, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer for a leading multi-national Med Device client based in Galway.
This is an initial 20-month contract position requiring you to be onsite full-time.
- Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
- Typically, an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty.
- Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower-level professionals.
- The majority of time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education
- Requires advanced knowledge of the following Audit, Compile, Document and Present,Design Transfer, Equipment and fixturing development, Equipment Qualification & troubleshooting, Equipment Technical files, Manufacturing Process Transfer
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a preferred 7+ years relevant experience.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***