Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
- North Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurse – Urgent Care
Our client is looking for a Registered General Nurse to join them in a state-of-the-Art urgent care service based in North Dublin. The purpose of the service is to provide nurse led care to patients who attend the care facilities for non-life-threatening injury and illness.
The Scope of practise includes: Soft Tissue Injury, Lacerations and cuts, Fractures, Mild Illness inc respiratory infections, ENT ailments, Mild Asthma and more.
The Successful Staff nurse will be working a series of shifts are the clinic is open from 8am to 10pm
Staff Nurse Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMBI under General or paediatrics.
- Must have recent Acute Nursing experience
- Be able to provide a high standard of Care
- Have excellent communication skills
- Excellent Salary Rate
- Evening Rate Premiums from 6pm to 10pm
- 5 hour working week
- Immediate Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Immediate Health insurance for you and family inc spouse and Children
- Immediate Pension Cover
- Immediate Paid Sick Leave
- Support and understanding
- Career Progression and Educational Opportunity
For more information contact Amy in PE Global via email email@example.com or Call 0830901963