Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for an Intensive Care Nurse for a leading Private Healthcare client based in South Dublin.
This is a Permanent position with a competitive salary and excellent benefit.
Benefits of Positions:
Here are just some of the nursing job benefits on offer:
- Fully Funded Private Health Insurance
- Starting Bonus / Relocation Fee up to €5,000
- Generous Salaries
- Employer Pension Contributions
- Educational Support
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- Income Protection
- Subsidised Parking
- Maternity Leave pay.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Provide direct care to assigned patients.
- Observe and record signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients; present the assessment of changes, the proposed revision of interventions, and desired outcomes.
- Follows policy for activating an individualised plan of care for newly admitted patients.
- Deliver designated nursing interventions to assigned patients that are consistent with the stated medical plan of care.
- Perform admission, discharge and transfer procedures, and assist others with patient’s activities and care.
- Execute physician’s orders for all assigned patients; safely and properly administer medications and treatments.
- Notify appropriate nursing and medical staff to changes in the patient’s status.
- Independently perform duties and assume responsibility for care of assigned patients.
- Perform techniques and routines in the specialty service area.
- Perform or assist others to perform proper aseptic techniques, isolation procedures, and infection control measures.
- Document nursing care in all assigned patient records.
- Maintain patient’s privacy and confidentiality of information and records at all times.
- Reassess and document the proposed revision of interventions and desired outcomes.
- Demonstrate ability to assess patient’s understanding of and compliance with instructions and health care teaching.
- Review documentation of instructions, teaching topics, and patient response with the Nurse Manager or designee.
- Applicants must have 3 years recent acute care experience and be NMBI registered.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on 083 203 3637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
For a full list of our current job vacancies please go to: https://www.peglobal.net/