AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for a number of Supervising Pharmacist for a leading Healthcare client based in several locations across Dublin.
- To act as Supervising Pharmacist
- Ensuring that we consistently deliver the type of exceptional service that patients will tell their friends about.
- Working with teams to develop a culture of patient focused care.
- To lead by example to deliver professional and efficient customer service, in accordance with PSI and company guidance.
- Build positive relationships with others in the pharmacy to create a positive working environment.
Ideal Candidates should possess the following:
- Customer Focused– Excellent Interpersonal skills, ensure that every contact is meaningful for the customer
- Innovation Hungry– A creative thinker with an ability to come up with new ideas and make things better
- Ambitious & competitive – Competitor aware with a can-do attitude. Bringing energy and passion to your work and aiming to grow the business by offering the best customer experience in the local and national market.
- One Company, Local Roots – Seek out opportunities to adopt best practice & adapt within your pharmacy
- Trust – We are reliable and transparent to deal with. We deliver for others and trust others to do likewise. We are looking for a committed, honest and open person.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Previous experience in Irish community pharmacy is an advantage but full training will be given to those coming from other backgrounds.
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail, with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on 083 203 3637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***