Supply Chain Project Manager – Remote
PE Global are recruiting for a Supply Chain Project Manager for our pharmaceutical client based in Cork. This will be a fully remote role. This is an initial 12-month contract role.
- The PM consultant is entrusted with the scoping, planning, execution and transition of assigned projects within the Value Chain Management organisation of Product Management.
- The position will require leading multiple cross‐functional, complex projects, prioritised by the Value Chain Leaders and the Senior Leadership team, within the various Therapeutic Areas of Product Management.
- Supporting project execution on pharmaceutical products that are already in market across multiple therapeutic areas. Projects would consist of technical transfers (API, DS, DP and/or Packaging) & Life Cycle Management projects (raw material changes, packaging changes)
- Tactical project management, developing detailed project plans & timelines, risk management, clear communication. Need to have experience with true tactical project management.
- Ability to complete project plans, detail oriented, understanding of supply chain, ability to work in ambiguity, strong ability to communicate effectively.
- The PM should possess leadership, people management skills have a high level of proficiency and experience in project management.
- The Project Manager serves as the primary contact and authority within the Product Management group for assigned projects, and, in collaboration with the Value Chain Leader(s), executes his/her respective projects in‐line with business and supply chain strategies and targets to achieve financial and business‐related results.
- The Project Manager shall lead specific Delisting and Divestment projects (with possibility of technical transfer and LCM projects) within the VCM PMO project portfolio.
- Candidates will be involved with Delisting ‐Divestment, Tech Transfer and Product Launch.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field e.g., Supply Chain Management, Project Management
- 5+ years Supply Chain experience within the pharma industry
- Regulatory background, technical/supply chain knowledge, stakeholder management, product validation process knowledge, dealing with life cycle management changes, risk management and shaping strategies
- Experience working with suppliers or third‐party manufacturing site
- Technical/supply chain knowledge, stakeholder management, product validation process, dealing with life cycle management changes, risk management and shaping strategies.
- Previous Delisting ‐Divestment, Tech Transfer and Product Launch knowledge is desired
- Ability to manage multiple projects – strong project management skills
- Excellent IT skills – MS Office Suite, ERP System – SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, etc.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
****Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****