Supply Chain Specialist
- Dublin West
- The Global Logistics function within Supply Chain is responsible for managing and executing end-to-end Logistics processes for the shipment of products from our Manufacturing sites (internal and external) and distribution centres to the final delivery location.
- In this role, you should have strong business acumen, relationship building and problem-solving skills, with a high attention to detail and an excellent communicator both verbal and written with a focus on customer centricity.
- Coordination and execution of Finished Packed Product shipments across our distribution network
- Ensure temperature monitored shipments of product are managed correctly by evaluating temperature data, releasing shipments and investigating excursions following a GxP process.
- Manage operational logistics to identify, develop, update or maintain sustainable processes to ensure on-time delivery with no interruption to supply across our Global Network
- Fully compliant with internal SOP’s, standards and associated training and responsible for CAPA’s, Change Controls, Deviations and Corrective Action plans in the Quality Management System
- Identify process improvements and participate and manage projects for continuous improvement related to Global Logistics and Supply Chain
- Coordinate introduction of new shipping lanes for new and existing products
- Creation of GMP and non-GMP documentation including SOPs and shipping documentation across Global Logistics
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure clear processes are in place to execute all aspects of the role
You will need to have:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of GMP/GDP standards
- Strong problem-solving experience
- Computer literate, with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Fluency in English both written and oral is essential; fluency in other languages is desirable.
- The duties of this role are generally conducted in an office environment. As is typical of an office-based role, employees must be able, with or without an accommodation to: use a computer; engage in communications via phone, video, and electronic messaging; engage in problem solving and non-linear thought, analysis, and dialogue; collaborate with others; maintain general availability during standard business hours.
We would prefer for you to have:
- At least 5 years’ working in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Logistics or Operations role within an international environment
- Previous experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems, in particular SAP experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain/Logistics, or related field preferable.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any Visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct Visa to live and work in Ireland***