Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- North Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Packaging Automation Engineer for a leading biopharmaceutical client based in Dublin.
This is an initial 12-month contract hybrid position.
The Automation Engineer provides technical support for the introduction of new Packaging Line within the Packaging area.
• Work as part of a team to develop, implement and maintain packaging automation systems in our clients Dublin Manufacturing Facility.
• Develop, review and approve new and updated software standards.
• Provide automation expertise to the engineering and operations department on design and sustaining decisions.
• Liaise closely with internal stakeholders to successfully support packaging operations
• Develop and implement standard operating procedures to ensure the future compliance of all automation systems
• Ensure all new software is delivered and maintained in a compliant and qualified state
• Provide support for validation activities
• Participate in cross-functional teams to drive optimization of processes and equipment.
• Assist in training personnel on specific automation aspects of equipment
• Design and implement solutions across automation platforms in line with the site change control procedures
• 3 years or more within the automation industry supporting GMP environments and applications
• 3 years or more experience supporting a biopharma process
• Direct experience and in depth knowledge of packaging automation and vision systems platforms is required (preferably SEA Vision or Marchesini)
• Direct experience in supporting a manufacturing facility
• Comprehensive understanding of cGMP requirements for clinical and commercial biopharmaceutical manufacturing and the ability to implement best practices (GAMP) to ensure site automation systems are cGMP compliant.
• Full understanding of automation system implementation and validation life cycle along with an understanding of the product quality impact of changes.
• Knowledge of Automation systems design and experience of developing system architectures
• Direct experience in managing and working alongside system integrators
• Experience with, SQL Server and virtualization platforms is a plus, as is IT experience.
• Experience with vendors Seavision, Marchesini
• Experience with China Serialisation (China encoding)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***