- Full Time
- Fermoy, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer for a leading multi- Med Device Company based in North Cork.
This is a permanent position.
- Driving improvements within complex fully automated production lines for a Class 3 medical device.
- Engineering support for a high -volume assembly and packaging line.
- Achieve weekly targets on designated manufacturing lines.
- Ensure equipment is performing to specification.
- Identify & drive process improvement initiatives and updates.
- Provide customer support through direct involvement on customer focused teams.
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives to improve process capability and reduce cost.
- Ensure the smooth introduction of new products in a high-volume production environment.
- Ability to apply and implement concepts of Lean Manufacturing.
- Level 8 Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Technology/Manufacturing based degree)
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an Engineer in a similar automated production and support role in high volume manufacturing.
- Equipment knowledge and process debug troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with a high level of commitment to the delivery of projects against agreed deadlines and targets.
- A very practical, constructive and analytical approach to problem solving.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***