Business Development Manager – Complex Care
- Full Time
- Central London / West End, London, UK
***Please ONLY apply for this role is you have the relevant Complex Care experience***
PE Global is a resourcing company, with offices in Cork, Dublin, London & Ahmedabad, that specializes in offering tailored recruitment solutions to companies and organisations in the domestic and international markets. PE Global are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager – Complex Care to help grow the business and take it to its next stage of expansion. This is a permanent role based in London reporting to the UK Healthcare Director. Other locations may be considered
Duties of the role
- Strategic planning – responsibility for developing the pipeline of new business coming into the company. A thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services PE Global can provide and of our competitors is necessary.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with PE Global.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develop a rapport with new clients and harvest them for further business whilst providing support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Nurture existing clients and grow the current business with them.
- Warm call dormant clients with the goal of converting them to active clients again.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Follow up DM campaigns carried out by marketing.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- A person who can grow with our organization.
- Candidates should have 2-4 experience within the Complex Care sector
- At least 2 years in a management position
- Broad knowledge of the Healthcare market within the UK
- Excellent communication skills
- Is someone who is positive, sociable and not afraid of hard work
- Strong networking and creative approach to engaging clients and candidates
PE Global only hires the best people so we are looking for someone who wants to drive our company upwards but also their own career. We offer an excellent salary and bonus package for the right candidate.
If interested please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com