Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Chemistry Analyst for a client site based in Cork.
This a permanent position.
– Perform routine chemical analysis as required by the laboratory.
– Collect and prepare samples for chemical analysis across shifts as required.
– Technically comprehend test processes and perform required troubleshooting studies/investigations to resolve technical and/or operational issues, for process improvements and validations. Drive out of spec investigations to a successful and timely conclusion.
– Lead and/or assist with in-house Laboratory validation studies/projects as required by the PSS Manager and/or client management.
– Assist with following; training of other Laboratory personnel, internal auditing as well as supporting QC auditors with product release and paperwork review.
– Comply and adhere to all the relevant company policies, industry standards and regulatory requirements.
– Adhere to laboratory dress code and facility safety procedures. Perform routine laboratory cleaning of benches and laboratory equipment. Perform basic equipment maintenance.
– Perform any other duties as assigned by the PSS manager and/or client Laboratory Manager.
– Ensure continual Quality System compliance by adherence to established and evolving Alcon and Novartis QS requirements.
– Accountable for adopting the ALCOA+ (attributable, legible, contemporaneous, original & accurate) principles.
– A minimum of 1-4 years’ relevant experience in a regulated laboratory.
– Has experience of the analysis of APIs, raw materials and excipients and the associated analytical techniques that may include chromatographic (HPLC, GC, IC), spectroscopic (UV-Vis, FTIR, LC-MS, ICP-OES, Atomic Absorption), physical properties (particle size analysis) and/or pharmacopoeial testing.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4250313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***