Engineering & Electronics
- Full Time
Junior site engineer required for permanent position with an engineering company who have over 15 years’ experience in construction and civil projects across Ireland, based in Dublin and Kildare.
Responsibilities of the role
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided.
- Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required.
- Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications.
- Record all daily activities, relevant information, and occurrences in your site diary
- Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
- Conduct your work in a safe manner and adhere to all Health & Safety regulations
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Maximize profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
Education & Experience
- A third level qualification in Engineering.
- Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred in Ireland or the UK.
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 0093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***