Engineering & Electronics
- Responsible for equipment in Design Assurance (DA) Lab, supporting Lead Equipment Engineer with equipment related queries.
- Assisting with procurement, installation, verification & validation of DA Lab equipment.
- Ensuring appropriate Preventative Maintenance is put in place for DA lab equipment.
- Troubleshooting equipment issues and completing appropriate Corrective Maintenance.
- Completing the equipment development documentation including URS, Risk Assessment, Design Verification & Validation, and IQ documents.
- Identifying and completing equipment upgrades including hardware and software updates.
- Assisting with completion of Windows 10 upgrade and related activities.
- Supporting the DA department in identifying new equipment and technology development initiatives that will drive continuous improvement with the lab.
- Supporting the design and development of tooling and fixturing to support test methods development.
- Collaborating with Equipment team to plan and schedule activities necessary to meet timelines.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of Degree level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in the medical device or other regulated industry.
- Experience in problem solving and maintaining electro-mechanical manufacturing or test equipment.
- Experience of equipment design, verification & validation activities in medical device or other regulated industry.
- Experience in the design/development of electro-mechanical manufacturing or test equipment.
- Experience in use SolidWorks or similar CAD system.
- Be focused on patient and customer, set high standards and instill operational excellence.
If interested please contact Seán on 021-4297900 or firstname.lastname@example.org