AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
- Kildare, County Kildare, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare have 2 vacancies for a Staff and Senior Clinical Psychologist.
The location for this role is flexible with hybrid working options available.
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of high quality, evidence based psychological services across the business to people with complex mental health needs, which includes assessment, diagnosis, devising, monitoring and reviewing treatment programmes. Other duties include facilitating therapy/counselling sessions and group intervention.
As a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist you will be joining a dynamic and expanding psychology department in a clinically rich environment.
- Possess a recognised professional post-graduate qualification in clinical psychology; Clinical graduates in the process of completing their post-graduate qualification in clinical or counselling psychologist are welcome to apply;
If qualified outside the Republic of Ireland, have their qualification validated by the Department of Health or may be working towards meeting compensatory criteria set up by the Department. Validation letter needs to be included with this application.
- All candidates must meet the registration requirements of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Full Clean Driving Licence required for the post
- Genuine respect and empathy for diversity and individuality
- We welcome applications from newly-qualified candidates who have completed Clinical Psychology doctorate programmes or equivalent.
Please call Ruth on 083 0105701 or email email@example.com