Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of the capital/expense projects
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must have as a minimum a 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working in Pharm/Bio Pharm industry with experience in maintenance, engineering and project management practices.
- Good knowledge of working in ATEX environment
- Experience in the design of the main Building Services Electrical systems such as MV/LV distribution and protection, Lighting systems, Small Power, Lighting, Generators, UPS and Fire safety and Detection systems
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Familiar with engineering project management tools, financial management skills including an ability to work within budgets, and engineering technical skills.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
- Excellent communication /presentation skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
If interested please contact Seán on 021-4297900 or firstname.lastname@example.org