Engineering & Electronics
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
- Practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- University Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, Chemistry degree desirable but not essential.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call William Cunnage on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to William.email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***