- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant role for a 6-month contract with an animal health client based in Cambridge (Hybrid role).
- Provides key business information and analysis to business to enable expense, headcount and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained.
- Monitors general ledger entries and processing streams to ensure the reliability of general ledger information
- Prepares and analyzes financial performance reports.
- Collaborates with department leaders in the development of capital, expense and personnel plans for forecasting and budgeting.
- Provides expertise on how to use financial data, the application of accounting guidelines, standards, procedures and policies.
- Ensures accounting practices are applied to analysis in an ethical and effective manner.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- German VAT return – preparation of data and approval
- One Stop Shop VAT return – preparation of data and approval
- EC Sales listing
- Financial Statements
- Corporation tax
- RDEC preparation
- Inventory management
- Assisting with new ERP implementation as required
- Strong accounting experience,
- analytical skills
- MS Excel
- Financial systems
- The role will be a mixture of working from home and office based. (2 days per week in office, remainder at home.)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 751 790 8064 with any questions you might have.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***