Health & safety
Health and Safety Officer
- Full Time
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join my client, one of Cork’s leading residential developers. This is a great opportunity for the ideal candidate to take the reigns and have full ownership on all aspects of the client’s health and safety activities. This is a permanent role. In return our client can offer a competitive salary package.
The candidate would have a number of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management Systems on multiple developments.
- Promote a positive H&S culture on-site with Site Management, Contractors, and workers.
- Monitor EHS compliance on-site and generate weekly inspections & reports.
- Develop, maintain, and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team.
- Influence and coach site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Recognised EHS Degree or Diploma (NEBOSH diploma or equivalent qualification preferred) 3+ years’ experience in a health and safety role within the construction industry.
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and handling multiple tasks.
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience