Engineering & Electronics
Integration and Validation Lead
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Integration and Validation Lead for an initial 12 month contract role with a leading multinational Defence client based in Stevenage – Hybrid.
**Please note that due to the sensitive nature of this client’s industry and the required security clearance, we are only able to accept applications from candidates with British Citizenship and no other nationalities**
Electronic Engineering has a fantastic opportunity for an Integration and Validation Lead (IVL) within our growing Integration and Validation (Systems Engineering) team. The IVL role is a diverse role, not only will you be involved in working with Equipment Teams across Electronic Engineering to ensure and execute robust assurance and compliance strategies, you will also take on some Project Management responsibilities to ensure cost effective and timely delivery of task packages.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced system engineers who want to take on a role with more influence on the functions ability to deliver successful programmes.
- Please note that, due to the sensitive nature of this client’s industry and the required security clearance, we are only able to accept applications from candidates with British Citizenship and no other nationalities.
- Someone with a high degree of self-motivation and drive, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of the Verification and Certification process is essential.
- An appreciation of electronics technologies and the types of products that Electronic Engineering (UK) design and produces would be an advantage.
- Experience of the Proving process associated methodologies (Environmental, EMC, and Electronic Functionality).
- Experience in managing and reporting on a work package is essential.
- Someone who has a record of accomplishment of on-time delivery along with good verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 203 868 9000 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org