Seeking a Technical Writer, who can collaborate with subject matter experts within MAM, to create records, ensuring consistency and compliance, that satisfy procedural requirements and Quality expectations.
Work with relevant internal technical and business SME(s) to build and shape standard frameworks, producing high-quality record.
- The Technical Writer will support the drafting, authoring of investigation and Change Control records in conjunction with the various departmental subject matter experts (SME). These include QC, Manufacturing, Quality, EHS and Engineering and support the processing through the Deviation and Change Control systems.
- Working with the Quality organisation, provide support and guidance on the content and structure of these records.
- Contribute to the development, review, authoring and improvement of data gathering templates and reports.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure quality and accuracy of records.
Assisting with closure of Deviations/ CAPAs as required
Education and Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant technical field.
- 2-4 years’ industry experience in a GMP environment
- Proven ability of working with teams, to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an ability for prioritisation
- Ability to comprehend technical information is an advantage.
- Strong social skills, influencing without authority, setting priorities and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the following systems would be preferred:
Sharepoint, Trackwise, TruVault, Excel, Word
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call William on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***