- Northern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Logistics Manager for an 18-month contract role with a leading manufacturing client based in Stockton.
- Responsible for team that is performing work to achieve supply chain performance targets focused on inventory control, inventory flow and improved order-to-delivery results.
- Coordinates and manages projects e.g., warehouse storage design, space utilisation, kitting or lean methodology including replenishment methods.
- Supports the incumbent team with daily logistical operational requirements.
- Determines appropriate equipment and staffing levels to manage movement of materials at the facility.
- Coordinates teams to develop logistics metrics, utilising analytical tools to improve efficiency and monitor performance.
- Develop operating strategies, plans and procedures.
- Conduct logistical studies to identify cost reduction or process improvement opportunities.
- Manage 3rd party storage solutions including material flow & transport to meet production requirements.
- Take a facility-wide view of supply chain planning processes and tools, in order to coordinate the efforts of multiple teams across functions and divisions.
- College or university degree related to Supply Chain (nice to have).
- Knowledge of SAP implementation and management.
- AutoCAD & logistical software
- PRINCE2 or similar qualification (nice to have).
- MCIPS / APICS or similar qualification.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the business.
- Being able to develop teams, building mutual trust, respect and cooperation amongst team members.
- Must have advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of managing, designing & implementing warehouse storage solutions, logistics processes, including metrics, material flow and control.
- Can adapt and prioritise team’s workload to meet business requirements.
- Progressive experience within supply chain and/or logistics roles.
- Must have project management experience.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***