Transport, Warehousing & Automotive
- Northern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Material Handler for a 6-month contract role with a leading pharmaceutical client based in Runcorn.
- Administers and operates the organization’s warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment
- Resolves routine issues without supervisory approval
- Has developed skills through formal training or considerable work experience
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- FLT counterbalance license, counter balance as a minimum
- Previous Warehouse experience (at least 1 year experience)
- GMP awareness (food, pharma)
- Preferably Pharma knowledge and experience
- License for a VNA, Counterbalance or reach truck would be a major benefit.
- This is a 12 hours shift role, continental shift pattern eg start on a Monday will be Mon & Tues 6am-6pm, Wed & Thurs OFF, Friday, Sat & Sunday 6pm-6am, rotating each week
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***