Pharmacy , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician for a leading Healthcare client based in Rosslare, Co. Wexford.
This is a 40 hour full time permanent position.
The main duties of this role will include the following:
· Prepare and dispense prescriptions in a professional manner.
· Prescription control and paperwork.
· Preparation of Monitored Dosage Systems and of monthly claims for submission to the HSE PCRS.
· Advise and assist customers with over the counter products.
· Engaging actively with customers and provide a high standard in customer service.
· Dispensary stock management including expiry date checking and ethical ordering.
· Proactive in personal development and other projects and duties where they arise.
· IPU Pharmacy Technician course or Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies an advantage.
· Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently with excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on +353862033637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***